Monday, September 8, 2008

A Million Dollars


What would I do with a million dollars? After I gave a big chunk of it away - I would move my tiny little stationery store out of its current location to a big, bright airy space - I might even consider my own building (that way I wouldn't have to deal with other crazy tenants) - right next to a Dean & Deluca somewhere! We would have fabulous wedding and design events all the time. This space would have refurbished hardwood floors and windows everywhere. We would have tons of room for all the products we love, but can't carry because we don't have room! In the meantime, I will keep purchasing lottery tickets, picking up lost pennies on the street and searching out design ideas for the space I will one day have! Trust me I do love my shop - we all have days!

Here is one of those ideas - since what we do is all about letters - I think I would paint (hire someone to paint) a great border all the way around the top of my new space - lots of letters, words, abbreviations, etc. Of course, this would be above all my really great windows!

No comments: