Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello Summer!


I know that today is the first day of summer - but here in Kansas City my kids have been out of school for a month, the temperature is well into the 90s and the humidity - yuck! And, oddly enough, as retail goes, we spent two hours today with a manufacturer rep ordering Christmas and fall seasonal items. In addition to that, I actually caught myself in a conversation with a customer about how we are beginning to transition to our fall invitations and when exactly we would be putting those out! I still want to sell invitations for pool parties, summer bar-b-ques, ice cream parties and I really want to spend a lot of time outdoors, sipping margaritas with friends and family. I know that it is a cliche - but time sure flies.

So, I raise my margarita glass - welcome summer! So glad you are here. And if you want to celebrate summer - please come in and we will help you find just the right invitation whether it be for five people or 50!

Photo Style Me Pretty

No comments: