Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where has the time gone!


Okay - I took a very long break from posting (didn't even realize how long it had been until I went and looked)! We have just been very busy with weddings and I was feeling somewhat uninspired - but now the weather is starting to look good, Memorial Day and summer vacation are right around the corner and I just returned from the National Stationery Show - full of new ideas and inspiring new products. So keep following and I will have lots of new product photos as things begin to roll in. I am also going to post some great photos of some of the invitations we have been working on since I last posted. Stay tuned...

In the meantime, enjoy this photo - we are going to be carrying this great line of new but very vintage alarm clocks - they will make awesome graduation gifts, father's day gifts and will truly liven up any bedside table. Truly a great gift for the guy in your life.