Thursday, January 21, 2010

OMG!


I LOVE In-N-Out Burger - in fact I have been known to plan entire vacations around a trip to one...or two...or three. I was recently online perusing some great event planning sites and came across this and now, if possible, I LOVE In-n-Out Burger even more!

This is a super fun idea... at the end of your evening whether it be wedding, cocktail party, rehearsal dinner or birthday dinner find a fun catering company, I am thinking doughnuts, ice cream sandwiches, taco truck (if you are in Houston where my sister is they are everywhere) and have them stop by just as your guests are leaving - the perfect tasty treat sendoff!

Now, if I can just get that In-n-Out Burger truck to come here!

1 comment:

Marci said...

What a great idea! I also love In-N-Out and miss them since moving from LA to KC. Now if only we could get In-N-Out here AND Wahoo's Fish Tacos...