Monday, June 29, 2009

WOW!



This is really all I can say about this amazing new line of custom invitations and stationery that is on its way to Kansas City. I can't say the name for fear that I am not supposed to announce this quite yet. The New York Times writes this about this amazing L.A. based company:

"In our email-ridden world, a little bit of thick, creamy card stock goes a long way. Who doesn’t appreciate a proper handwritten thank-you note on luscious letterpress-printed paper, or a crisply engraved custom invitation or announcement? [Name removed] and [Name removed] opened their first [Name removed] store in 2003, and have since added a second location in Brentwood. Over the past few years, the pair’s sweetly nostalgic but seriously high-quality stationery has garnered a following of polite young Hollywood types, including Katie Holmes, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Garner."

Ever since I have been in stationery business I have wanted this line. We will get more details tomorrow and hopefully be able to tell you all who it is and provide you with some more photos of some of their amazing work. In the meantime, I am going to be dreaming of some amazing new personal stationery and my daughter's wedding invitations (I know they are only four, but you haven't seen these invitations!)

No comments: