Monday, May 11, 2009

Bike To Work Week



Perfect Timing - I just got a new bike. Yep - that is it! And it is my plan to ride to work every Monday during the summer. Though this will involve some planning and a shower stop at my parents' house, I am so excited to get started. I wish I could start today and help observe Bike To Work Week - but I am going to do my best this summer to make up for it. So if you can, bike to work this week, you will be doing good for your heart and your environment. And if you aren't biking to work - please be nice to the bikers who are.

Ever thought about a bike motif invitation? This makes a great save-the-date, rehearsal dinner invitation or anniversary celebration. Need help planning a party around a bike theme? We have lots of great ideas - just give us a call.

No comments: