Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This Photo Says It All


I spend a lot of time researching wedding trends and trying to come up with new ideas to share with all the brides that come in! I was checking out one of my favorite wedding photographers - she is in the D.C. area - and came across this photo! This is the couple's favorite donut shop! I think the photo says a lot - and not just about donuts!

I have been thinking about some new photos of my kids and I really like the idea of taking them to some of their favorite local places and staging some photos! Sipping smoothies at latteland, climbing the rock wall at the gym, shooting baskets, etc.

1 comment:

Inviting Company said...

Cute pic.
New here, look forward to following!

Check out our current Invitation giveaway

http://www.insideic.blogspot.com/