Saturday, August 16, 2008

Soda Love



Today is Saturday - the day I work alone in the shop! We are either really busy with twelve customers, or I am sitting here looking for things to do! So, I am designing my window display for fall - I was going to do a candy window (see my last blog), until I found this. I was thinking it would be fun to do a window full of colored soda bottles, orange, black and brown. I went to the Jones Soda website and found this cool thing. You can submit a photo and a caption - personalized soda! I am going to get some for my kids parties, holiday hostess gifts, birthday parties, etc. I love it when I come across things like this! This will definitely make it to the "Really Great Ideas" file! Go to www.myjones.com!

Anyway - just something fun for Saturday. Customers ... gotta go!

[photos courtesy of Jones Soda]

No comments: