Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So Proud!


Okay, I am going to take a minute and make a quick diversion from my findings regarding my stationery shop. I have a seven year old son who just spent the last three days playing in a golf tournament. Now just getting out there three days in a row would be exhausting for most of us - but in 100 degree heat! Anyway, I am so proud. He took fifth place in his flight and had that smile on his face the whole time. Well, most of the time, except when his Gatorade got warm.

Davis, that is my son's name, was really inspiring out there. Watching him play was a real treat and worth every minute. I think this is something I will never forget!

By the way, they use paper when they play golf, the scorecards. I knew I could connect golf to paper!

Photo courtesy of Dave Bax

No comments: